Friday, December 5, 2008

Prarie Mountain - April 30, 2005

I figured that the first post that I made to this blog should have some pictures.  These are the first pictures that I stumbled upon.  

Anyhow, this was a classic adventure that was our way of celebrating the completion of University.  Ian (shown below in stunning zip-off pants) and I had just finished our bachelor degrees and Ken had just finished a grueling semester.  Katrina was along for the ride.  In running shoes.  Oh, the adventures we took her on... 

This picture is the obligatory "Mountain Conqueror Picture".


















I sent this picture to my Compassion sponsor child. She must think Canadians are weird.


















This is a lasting memory.  "Hey, Trevor!  I'm going to take my pants down.  Take a picture".  



















We just flew down that mountain in the snow.  It was an adventure for the ages.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: