Friday, December 5, 2008

Sunshine Village - April 2, 2007

This was Erin and I's first adventure as an "official" couple. I've always found it funny in our culture how there is for most couples a well defined moment when they became "official". I suppose it's when the two parties have the "define the relationship" chat and grant each other permission to be called "boyfriend" and "girlfriend". The question is, "who makes it 'official'"? Personally, I like the "officialness" of marriage much better. We have a certificate now. Three, in fact (one from the church and two from the government).

Anyhow, this ski date was just a couple days after we had that "DTR" chat. It was the Monday of Spring break and I had worked some extra hours to earn the day off of work. It was a fun time to learn more about each other and enjoy some skiing. These first pictures were taken as we headed from Goat's Eye to the top. There was pow-pow-powder at Goat's Eye which was making me very happy and Erin very tired.


















This is still one of my favority pictures of Erin. The clouds broke at just the right time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: